Tandem® t:slim X2® Insulin Pump
t:slim X2® insulin pump hosts advanced touch-screen technology, is powered by the latest rechargeable battery technology and is designed to fit any body and lifestyle.
- Now compatible with Dexcom G6® Mobile CGM!
- High-contrast color touch screen access to all pump functions
- Slim design with a flat insulin cartridge that holds up to 300 units of insulin
- Watertight construction tested to 3 feet for up to 30 minutes
- Micro-Delivery® technology designed with safety features and precision insulin dosing in the smallest increments available
- Advanced bluetooth radio capable of communication with compatible devices and future technologies
- Integrated Bolus Calculator with carb-adding capability
- Customizable Base Rates
- Integrated micro-USB port for charging and data transfer
- t:connect® Diabetes Management Application, a web-based Mac and PC compatible diabetes management software
- Made to last with a durable, light-weight aluminum case, shatter-resistant glass and a rechargeable battery that holds up to seven days of power
Tandem® t:slim X2®
Insulin Pump Specs:
- Memory: 90 days
- Use with Water: Watertight - 3 ft. for 30 mins.
- Size: 2" x 3.13" x 0.6"
- Weight: 3.95 oz. with full reservoir
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Backlight: Yes
- Screen Display: Color touch screen
- Available Colors: Black
- Basal Rate Minimum Start: 0.001 units at programmed rates > 0.1 units/hour
- Total Basal Rates/Profiles: 6 profiles, 16 timed settings per profile
- Temporary Basal Rate: Yes (from 15 mins. to 72 hrs.)
- Minimum Bolus Increments: 0.01 units
- Reservoir Capacity: 300 units
- Data Management: t:connect® Diabetes Management Application (web-based, Mac & PC compatible)
- Compatibility: Windows Vista, XP, 7, Mac, Cloud-based
- Sensor Life: 7 days
- Angle of Sensor Insertion: 45 degrees
- Sensor Gauge: 26 (needle)
- Receiver Size: 4" x 1.8" x 0.5"
- Displays Directional Trends: Yes
- Displays Glucose Numbers: Yes, every 5 minutes
- Approved Age Range: 2 years and older
- Customizable Alarms for High & Low Settings: Yes
- Alarms for Hypoglycemia: Yes
- Range of Receiver to Transmitter or Smart Device: 20 ft.
- Transmitter Battery Life: 3 months
- Transmitter Size: 1.5" x 0.9" x 0.5"
- Water Resistant Sensor and Transmitter: Yes, 8 ft. for 24 hrs.
- Download Capability: Auto download from Smart Device, USB download from receiver