Dexcom G5« Mobile Continuous Glucose Monitoring
Dexcom G5« Mobile is the first fully mobile CGM system that sends glucose data directly to a smartphone app for real-time diabetes management.
- View data on a compatible smart device* or on the Dexcom G5« Mobile Receiver
- Transmitter wirelessly sends glucose information every 5 minutes directly to an app on iOS-enabled devices
- Dexcom G5 Mobile has the ability to share glucose levels, trends and data with up to five "followers".
- Alerts and alarms from Dexcom G5 Mobile appear as a text message for discrete monitoring.
- Log events affecting glucose levels such as food, exercise, and health, directly on a mobile device to track how daily activities influence glucose trends
- Dexcom G5 Mobile is approved for adults and children as young as 2 years with diabetes.
- Trend graphs, directional trend arrows, and current glucose levels keep user fully informed at all times
*Smart device does not come with transmitter and receiver.
Dexcom G5 Mobile CGM System
- Sensor Life: 7 days
- Angle of Sensor Insertion: 45 degrees
- Sensor Gauge: 26 (needle)
- Receiver Size: 4" x 1.8" x 0.5"
- Displays Directional Trends: Yes
- Displays Glucose Numbers: Yes, every 5 minutes
- Approved Age Range: 2 years and older
- Customizable Alarms for High & Low Settings: Yes
- Alarms for Hypoglycemia: Yes
- Range of Receiver to Transmitter or Smart Device: 20 ft
- Transmitter Battery Life: 3 months
- Transmitter Size: 1.5" x 0.9" x 0.5"
- Water Resistant Sensor and Transmitter: Yes, 8 ft. for 24 hrs.
- Download Capability: Auto download from Smart Device, USB download from receiver