Dexcom G4® PLATINUM CGM System with Share
Dexcom G4® PLATINUM System with Share is a CGM with Bluetooth technology built into the receiver, enabling remote monitoring capabilities.
- Through secure wireless connections, glucose levels, trends and data can be shared on an Apple iPhone®, iPod® touch or Apple Watch
- Transmitter can send glucose signals up to 20 feet to the receiver for added flexibility
- Customizable alarms allow setting high or low alerts with tones and melodies
- Trend graphs, directional trend arrows, and current glucose levels keep user fully informed at all times
- Sensor is approved for up to 7 days of use
- Receiver comes in three colors - black, blue and pink
- Works with Animas® Vibe and Tandem® t:slim G4 insulin pumps
Dexcom G4® PLATINUM System with Share
- Sensor Life: Up to 7 days
- Angle of Sensor Insertion: 45 degrees
- Sensor Gauge: 26
- Receiver Size: 4" x 1.8" x 0.5"
- Displays Directional Trends: Yes
- Displays Glucose Numbers: Yes
- Approved Age Range: 2 years and older
- Customizable Alarms for High & Low Settings: Yes
- Alarms for Hypoglycemia: Yes
- Range of Receiver to Transmitter: 20 ft.
- Transmitter Battery Life: 6 months
- Transmitter Size: 1.5" x 0.9" x 0.5"
- Water Resistant Sensor and Transmitter: Yes, 8 ft. for 24 hrs.
- Download Capability: Mac/Windows