Bicep Curl Exercise
Strengthens upper arm muscles.
- Sit in armless chair with your back supported by back of chair.
- Keep feet flat on floor even with your shoulders.
- Hold hand weights straight down at your sides, with palms facing inward.
- Slowly bend one elbow, lifting weight toward chest. (Rotate palm to face shoulder while lifting weight.)
- Hold position for 1 second.
- Slowly lower arm to starting position. Pause.
- Repeat with other arm.
- Alternate arms until you have done 8 to 15 repetitions with each arm.
- Rest; then do another set of 8 to 15 alternating repetitions.