Our Commitment to Accessibility
CCS Medical is committed to providing meaningful access to our website, ccsmed.com, by all individuals, regardless of ability. We strive to be as inclusive as possible to allow convenient access to quality medical supplies and services.
What Is CCS Medical Doing?
- CCS Medical's website incorporates the use of certain industry-standard techniques and preferred practices to provide ADA website accessibility for our users. For example, we have adopted certain web accessibility components based upon the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines ("WCAG") 2.0 located at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/. We will continue to make accessibility improvements to our website, as resources permit.
- We are providing training and other resources to our employees to help ensure website accessibility and compliance. We will also perform periodic testing of our website to detect potential violations. We will then make good faith efforts to correct any identified violations.
- Upon request, we will work with you to provide any material information contained on our website in an alternative format that meets your needs.
- CCS Medical complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
- Proficiency of Language Assistance Services: Language assistance service for multiple languages will be made available to all patients, free of charge.
Help Us Make Our Website More Accessible
We welcome your feedback and suggestions! If you have any difficulty accessing information on our website, please contact the Marketing Department using the information provided below.
Contact Information Marketing Department 972.628.2100 firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Date March 1, 2016 Updated October 16, 2018
A PDF version of this statement is available by clicking here.